Jaycartoons: Grade Curve Jaycartoons: Grade Curve

Omg, this was funny. I actually laughed out loud a little, the animation was simple butt still clean. I can tell you put effort into it even though at first glance it might look like it was made lazily.

The voice acting was on point! And the only mistake I noticed was the color of his headband changed to a lighter red, butt I'm not even sure if that was a mistake. The way you made it made anything that might be a mistake look like it was done on purpose. I really did like this xD idk why butt I really did.

Pokeballz Pokeballz

9992893044933444/2

What REALLY happens in Pokemon episode 3 What REALLY happens in Pokemon episode 3

Honestly I can't see any real flaws, this is funny and nicely animated! I feel like one of the few people who check you out on Newgrounds xD, you should be getting more notice on here!

The Story of Blake The Story of Blake

This game is amazing, the only thing I could say needs fixing was in the intro the music sometimes got louder than the narrator's voice. But really this game is amazing and it should have achievements! What did you use to make it?

Calabozo Calabozo

This game is great! Nothing more to say....................................................................................................... I made a game like this I thought was good....but after seeing this I understand its nothing compared to this game......

Xwolfang responds:

wow, your comment is very flattering, thank you!

SQUARE 2 SQUARE 2

This is better in every way!

Its still is weird without any sound but I guess that's how you role.
I just saw this game right before I was going to bed so ya I'll do a real review for this later m8! xD

Autumn Autumn

I love this! The shading is on point.